Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Reflections


This is my lady. Ain't she grand? Well anyways I haven't posted in awhile . I predicted that Eric "El Terrible" Morales would lose to Zahir Raheem. This weekend Barrera Vs. Peden. although Peden used to spar with Marco Antonio Barrera I think Marco will be victorious with a late round stoppage.
In the kitchen..... I miss being in a restaurant rather than a banquet kitchen. We do our share of plated dinners but mostly food in hotel pans for buffet style dinners and lunches. Food is par cooked a day before, then fired an hour or more before the function.(!!!!) This pays the bills and I enjoy (for the most part) the people I work with. I do learn from every kitchen I am in. This will make me a better chef in the long run. I am a little tired from a 15 hour shift. So til next time. That's my son C-Jay in the pic. We were at the Trinidad Vs. Wright fight VEGAS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home