Saturday, October 01, 2005

FIGHT PREDICTIONS




Now that I live in Florida, boxing comes here. Too bad I can't attend the fight due to work,again. Ahhhh, the life of a chef. Well I just finished a 13hour day and I have to be back in about 7 hours.
Jones VS. Tarver- I like Tarver again on this fight. Jones is coming back from TWO devastating KO losses! Tarver by decision but don't be surprised if something happens, like Jones doing the KO to Tarver.
Kid Diamond VS. Nate Campbell- I like Kid Diamond. Ko win. Not because I am a friend of Almazbek, Kid Diamond's real name. He's got power and boxing skills to. Future world champ. You read it here first.
Also, Andre Ward will be fighting. Ward will win by KO. Just a showcase to develop his skills.
In other fights....Reno, Nevada. James "Lights Out" Toney VS. Dominic "Southern Disaster" Guinn. Toney by decision. Just has way too much skill and experience. Guinn has been on self destruct and hopefully he has gotten some focus.
Chris Byrd VS. DaVaaryl Williamson. I am going with Byrd. He is hard to hit, not like he was years ago. Byrd by decision. Should be an interesting fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home